Waimea Cherry Blossom Heritage Festival
Saturday, February 1 • 9am – 3pm
Don’t Miss All the Fun — And The Beautiful Blossoms!
FREE shuttle is available.
- Come enjoy our annual Waimea Cherry Blossom Heritage Festival celebration at Parker Ranch Center, with live entertainment, games, and activities for the whole family.
- Experience an all-day lineup of Japanese and multi-cultural performing arts.
- See hands-on demonstrations of bonsai, origami, traditional tea ceremony, and fun mochi pounding.
- Visit the Cherry Blossom Art Show, a host of colorful craft & food booths, farmers’ markets, a large quilt show, and other cultural activities.
- Look for pink banners identifying site locations throughout town.
- For more information, call 808-961-8706.