Waimea Twilight Parade
Saturday, December 7 • Starting at 5:30pm
Who Doesn’t Love a Parade?
- It’s a holiday tradition — the Waimea Parade!
- Come enjoy the scenes, and get a free glow-in-the-dark necklace starting at 3pm (while supplies last).
- Donations will also be accepted to the Bucket Brigade on the parade route to benefit The Big Island Giving Tree.
- Don’t miss Santa Visits after the parade with a free goody bag for the keiki!
- Plus Face Painting by Auntie Wendy, a Magic Show, and Balloon Sculptures!